My LHCF One Year "Hairaversary"

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It has been too long since I've posted! The wedding is over and it was beautiful. I will post some pics later...

In the meantime, I celebrated my 1 Year Hairaversary with LHCF. One year ago on December 27 I began my healthy hair care journey. Thankfully I haven't had too many setbacks (just not getting as much length as I'd hope). It has been a wonderful journey and I look forward to it in the next year. I hope to full APL (armpit length) and well on my way to BSL (brastrap length) by this time next year. I will begin to post more on my New Year Hair Resolutions and what I decide to do about my regimen (if I decide to tweak it).

Enjoy some pics of my hair progress over the past year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails