I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Ok, so I pretty much fell off the face after creating this blog...LOL. But I'm back....in full effect! So what's been going on with me since September 2006...LOL
My hair journey has been kicked into overdrive. I must admit that I got pretty slace in 2007 and my hair paid the price. It was thinning and breaking. So in December 2007 I made an early New Year's resolution. And I must admit this is the first one that I've actually stuck with....LOL. I renewed to take back control of my hair and to really start growing my hair properly and healthily (is that a word?!?!).

So while googling, I ran across Long Hair Care Forum and I've been an addict ever since!!!!! As a result, my hair is the thickest and longest it's been since the days of that blue grease!!!!! Well fine then, don't take my word for it...check it for yourself. This is my hair in December, 2007 (it stayed this length for at least a year)

Here it is after my last relaxer on May 22, 2008

Yes, at least 2-3 inches of growth in less than 6 months.

Wanna know my secret(s)?!?!?!?! Well, stay tuned to read...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails