My Number One Product...

Friday, June 27, 2008

When I began my healthy hair journey (which will hopefully lead to long hair), I wanted to know what products I should add to my arsenal. I figured this was going to be a pretty extensive list because I had virtually no products (relying on the products and expertise of my stylist). But as I started looking around and searching on LHCF, I noticed one abbreviation kept popping up over and over, whether the topic was conditioners or homemade spritzes. When I looked up the abbreviation I was stunned to learn it was something I literally had in kitchen cabinet...
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL!!
I use this for almost everything. Conditioner Mix, MN Mix, oil cleansing, baggying, pre-pooing, moisturizers, etc.

EVOO is rich in antioxidants and used extensively by the Mediterranean culture and women use it to cleanse their skin. Oil breaks down oil in skin, so cleansing your skin with EVOO will never make your skin oily, but will leave it baby soft.

This is one of my staple products and I recommend it to everyone. As with all things, it may or may not work for you, but this product is definitely a good place to start.

Happy Growing!

1 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on June 29, 2008 at 10:57 PM said...

All great uses!!!! I've even used EVOO to shave my legs...smoooooth, lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails