Haute & Hair: Recommitment to Hair Care Regimen

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ok so I have a confession to make...I slacked majorly on my hair care regimen this last 9 weeks. No vitamins, no MN, more heat than I've used in 6 months, etc.

But I'm back on the bandwagon. Especially after I got my relaxer last week. Yes my hair did grow, but the middle of my hair is weak. It's soft, strong and relatively healthy, but not quite as long as I had hoped. I didn't retain as much length as I think I would have if I would have continued my regimen.

So I'm back on it ladies and gentlemen...stay tuned for what I hope to be some tremendous results when I get my next relaxer in December!

1 comments:

The Anti Hair Slave on November 9, 2008 at 6:21 PM said...

i'm sure you will bounce back in no time!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails