Haute & Hair: Are you Flippin' Serious...Beyonce AGAIN?!?!?!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Ok, so clearly Essence didn't read my open letter to them a couple of weeks ago...*sigh*


I have no words other than to say that I'm officially and totally DONE with Essence. Even if I do like some of their magazine articles, clothes or hairstyles, I can no longer take their total and complete LACK of creativity.

It saddens me to the core of my being that I no longer feel compelled to support what was once a cutting edge magazine for black women.

If you feel similarly, I urge you to write Essence.

2 comments:

Jamie @ Rural Glamour said...

As soon as I saw this on YBF I thought about your letter... so on point...

littlemisscurlie on February 22, 2011 at 8:19 PM said...

I totally agree with you on this one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails