Haute & Hair: I Like Big Hair

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm a child of the 80s...so big hair is in my genes!

The picture to the right was taken in the 90s, but big hair was still in style then. Yeah, I know....LOL

Every once in a while I truly like the super sleek, ultra flat look. But more often than not, the bigger, fluffier, fuller, curlier it is, the better!!!!

So when I saw this pic of Solange (below), I fell in love. And the eye makeup is the truth, the lips I can do without (would like it better with a nude lip I think).
I have this half-wig by Outre (Gladys), but mine is longer. It has just about the fullness of Solange's hair, but not quite the curl.

Setting a human hair wig or half wig on small flexi rods or perm rods will achieve this look beautifully!

Of you can try this lacefront wig...I've seen this on some women in LHCF, Beverly does NOT do this wig justice!

Channel your inner Diana Ross!!!!!

1 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on March 5, 2009 at 7:29 PM said...

That is a HOT pic of Solange. Love her hair & makeup. Your 90's pic reminds me of the good old days, lol, not that we're old or anything, lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails