Let's Get Kinky....Kinky Twist Style Videos

Monday, April 5, 2010

Here are three videos I recently did with some of the Kinky Twist styles I've been rocking. Well...I rocked. I took out my kinky twists on Saturday. Now I'm wigging it (entry on that tomorrow.

There aren't that many style videos on kinky twists surprisingly. I did get some inspiration from from loc videos on YouTube. But thought I'd put up a few with my kinky twists since they are a popular look.

Hope you enjoy!

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

1 comments:

Moni @ CL Journal on April 17, 2010 at 7:28 PM said...

Let me just say that I have spent an afternoon reading this WONDERFUL blog of yours! OMG! I have enjoyed every post! I will shout you out to my readers!

I am transitioning and I have never been one to put on makeup. However when you have natural hair, I notice other features come into play, your makeup, your accessories. I watched your 5 minute makeup routine and found it informative. Thank you for posting!

I was on the fence about the kinky twists, but not that I have seen how it can be worked into various styles, I think on my one year anniversary of no relaxer (October 2010) I will big chop and put the twists in for the holiday season.

Keep the vids coming! I also subscribed to your YouTube channel! : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails