Recipe: Daily Aloe Vera Leave-In Conditioner

Monday, August 30, 2010

Check out this recipe courtesy of Ebony Laquise Naturals

Recipe: Daily Aloe Vera Leave-In Conditioner

I'm definitely going to dry this. It's very similar to the Kimmyatube Leave-In that is now my staple leave-in. I could see using this as a styling tool to soften hair before styling. You could use Aloe Vera Juice in place of the gel also, it will give it a more "watery" consistency (good if you spray your hair with water before styling).

I like the ingredients in this mixture. I'm sure it's elsewhere on the web, just wanted to share since I ran across it while blog reading.

The Trendy Socialite

1 comments:

simplychic on September 1, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

hmmm, you've peaked my interest. i may have to give this a try...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails