Are You Ready for Some Football?!?!!?

Friday, September 3, 2010

Yes.....the Trendy Socialite likes football!!!!! I even have a Yahoo Fantasy Football league this year called "The Glam Assassins" This is my logo....



Cute, don't ya think?!?!?!

I'm also a season ticket holder (thanks to my dad) at my alma mater's football games, East Carolina University!

That's me and my bestie at ECU's bowl game in Memphis. We are operating on a few hours sleep....that's my best twist out to date!!!!!!! Check out the YT video about it....


Anyhoo, this weekend starts a new football season!!!! And I'm excited....


Today is Paint it Purple Day at ECU so here's how I'm showing my Pirate Pride today...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!




Our team colors are purple and gold. Today's Outfit of the Day demonstrates you can show your team pride and still be fashion-forward.


Tomorrow I'm headed to a football game at my bestie's alma mater, Winston-Salem State University. Now if you know anything about HBCU's they are extremely fashion forward!!!!!! I mean it's a fashion show all day long!!!! Stilettos and the whole nine....I'm too old for all that LOL...I have to be comfy too.


I recently purchased this necklace from Lalah's Fabulous Lace Wigs after seeing a video on it by PhillyDiva19154 on YT. I decided I'm going to wear it to the game tomorrow. I feel the necklace is naughty (the mesh gives it a sort of rocker feel) and nice (obviously the pearls). So I wanted my outfit to have the same sort of vibe. So I've decided I want to wear distressed jeans. I'm going to distress them myself tonight thanks to this YT video!


All I have to do now is determine the shoes, shirt and bag. My semi-inspiration is this outfit Solange wore...




From that I decided on distressed jeans, some sort of white top and colorful flats....preferably in turquoise.




Now for the hair...


I'm torn between a blow out 'fro




or a twist out...




Check out the blog next week to see the final look!


Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown on September 3, 2010 at 3:39 PM said...

crazy that you got to get 'G'd up' for a football game but it is that serious!

TSJ on September 7, 2010 at 11:45 AM said...

The twist out is my FAV on you!

Kim {The Stylish Life} on September 8, 2010 at 12:09 PM said...

Cute logo and name. That's the extent of my football knowledge! Have a great season! Go team Glam Assasins!!! *tosses confetti*

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails