Side Bun with Braiding Hair: Chic Protective Style

Wednesday, September 29, 2010



This is the style I rocked for my church's Women's Conference last weekend. OMG!!!! I fell in love with it. And I did it myself...how you ask?!?!?!

This style was inspired by MsVaughn on YouTube. If you don't follow her, that's ok. Keep not following her....that just means I can be the only one rocking her styles LOL I think this style can also be done on relaxed and transitioning hair. It's a great protective style, that is stylish at the same time. No puny buns here!

You can see my tutorial on my YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

GFS on October 10, 2010 at 11:15 PM said...

I am going to try this!!!!!!!!!!! I promise you I am!

TrendySocialite on October 10, 2010 at 11:21 PM said...

I definitely think you can rock this!!!!!! This will be awesome with a "Christ Chic" look....I can't wait to see it.

GFS on October 10, 2010 at 11:53 PM said...

P.S....I just watched your tutorial...I HEART YOU!!!!

Tester on November 4, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

I LOVEEEE this look! Can't wait for my hair to get that long.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails