The Trendy Socialite Has a New Look!

Friday, October 1, 2010

In case you hadn't noticed...the Trendy Socialite has a new look. This awesome blog redesign is courtesy of Christina Jones of Visual Luxe. Let me show you the beauty of social media!

I was reading blogs and Jamie of Rural Glamour mentioned her blog was redesigned by Christina. So I checked out Christina's site and her blog. I liked the work...I thought I'd give her a shot. I was pricing getting a blog redesign anyway but wasn't feeling what I was seeing (either the prices or the design look).

Christina was helpful, friendly and super creative. In a matter of hours she had a sample for me to look at. I was totally amazed at how she captured the look and feel that I wanted on the first try! A couple of tweaks and 24 hours later, you have what you see here.

I let my bff and blogger Kim of The Stylish Life see my new blog before it went live. She liked what she saw and used Christina too! You can see Kim's new blog here!

I'm in love with it and I suggest if you're looking for some blog work (or twitter backgrounds, business cards, etc.), you give Christina a shot! I don't think you will be disappointed. Oh, and follow Christina on Twitter at @mrs_cjones

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails