CONTEST For My Blog Readers: Win a Pin Custom Designed by the Trendy Socialite

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

 



As a special present for my old and new blog readers and friends, You have the opportunity to win a custom designed pin by me, the Trendy Socialite, like one of the samples above. If you're in a greek letter organization, I'll be happy to design one for you for your organization. If not, you can have one designed for you based on a certain color(s), size, shape, etc.

In order to qualify for a pin, leave a comment below that says "Pin me, pin me, pin me!" (remember that episode of the Cosby Show when Rudy learned how to play checkers?!?!? LOL

You should be a "subscriber" to the blog and my Google Friend Connect (see the sidebar to the right)

Contest ends 11:59 PM November 5, 2010




8 comments:

BreukelensFinest on October 28, 2010 at 12:55 PM said...

Pin me, pin me, pin me!


omg this would make my day like you have no idea!!

Unknown on October 28, 2010 at 4:19 PM said...

Oooooh cute!!

Pin me, pin me, pin me!

Unknown on October 28, 2010 at 4:48 PM said...

pin me pin me pin me (yes I remember that Cosby show episode and pls if I win make mine an AKA pin! lol)

Carolyn on October 31, 2010 at 10:23 PM said...

Pin me, pin me, pin me!

Ashleigh on November 1, 2010 at 8:40 PM said...

Pin me, pin me, pin me!!! ~*Your pins are muy fabulous~*

Unknown on November 2, 2010 at 12:36 PM said...

Pin me Pin me Pin me!! I need some new 'nalia. LOL

Chelleyrock on November 2, 2010 at 2:28 PM said...

Pin me, pin me, pin me!

iKandie on November 3, 2010 at 4:05 PM said...

"Pin me, pin me, pin me!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails