Outfit of the Day (Part 1): Traveling to ATL (OOTD)

Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm typing this while in the car on my way to ATL. I wanted to share with you briefly what I am rocking on my way...hopefully this outfit will transition into night. Hopefully I will get there in time to hang out with a friend.

My hair is in two strand twists until I get there. If I don't go out tonight, my twist out is going to be FIERCE tomorrow LOL.

I bought this strapless jumpsuit for one of my fave boutiques in Washington, NC for $15. This is definite MUST-HAVE travel wear. It's made of a soft cotton that feels like your most comfy sweats.

 Sorry my photos aren't more "artistic" I literally took these at church in front of the women's restroom.
I'm not really jazzed about the shoes I chose, but oh well. I'll live.

You already know how I feel about traveling in sunglasses, no makeup and lip gloss. I think it goes with the euro chicness of the turban...minimalist fashion is so relaxing. That's supposed to be my relaxed face....clearly I need to work on it LOL



4 comments:

GFS on October 10, 2010 at 11:12 PM said...

You are rocking a turban!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!!! It's so chic on you!

TrendySocialite on October 10, 2010 at 11:16 PM said...

Thanks!!!!! I bought mine for less than $5 I think from a beauty supply store. I love it!

Kim {The Stylish Life} on October 11, 2010 at 11:40 AM said...

Very chic! You can rock that jumpsuit w/ a military style jacket that has shoulder embellishments or w/ a plain jacket, those necklaces and some high heeled combat boots to carry it into the early fall

TrendySocialite on October 11, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

@ Kim You had me until the high heeled combat boots...that's a no go for me lol. But I can do the others definitely.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails