Hair Styles

Thursday, December 29, 2005

This is the first post with some hairstyles that I like. I will try to post at least 3 types of hairstyles:

  1. Short and/or medium
  2. Long and/or updo
  3. Braids and/or natural

ENJOY!!!!!

Short: This is a relatively simple hairstyle, but the flips on the side and in the crown give it pizzazz, without being over-the-top....

Long: I like the flirty, sexy bangs on this one and I also like the super straight look. Bangs go in and out of style weekly, but this is cute. The bangs are also long enough to be swept out of the way if "no bangs" are in style on a particular day...LOL Natural: I'm not sure what's going on around her edges (looks like they may be graying) but overall I think this style is adorable. I also like the way it modernizes and adds edge to an otherwise simple "little black dress"

Feel free to weigh in on what you think....and don't forget to begin sending me links and pictures of styles you want me to feature.

Haute and Happiness!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails