I'm BAAACCCKKK!!!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm back!!!!!

I tell ya, this semester has been a beast (I work at a university)! But classes ended Tuesday and the kiddies are on their way outta here for a few weeks! Thank God!

Anyhoo, I have loads to share with you in the coming weeks. Many are curious about my natural hair journey. I will probably vlog about that in the next day or so...cuz I have this cool new Flip camera that I'm dying to try out...So I will probably do some vlogging for a while and upload it here.

I also plan to do a review and some tutorials on the 42 Double Stack Matte Shadow & Blush Palette that I just purchased from Coastal Scents. I'm very excited!!!!! Here it is...


I look forward to reconnecting with you! In the meantime, if there is a topic or a question you would like for me to answer, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below or email me directly at arr1216@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails