My Secret to Two Strand Twists

Monday, January 4, 2010

I've fallen in love with 2 strand twists. I tried them when I first BC'd but wasn't as satisfied as I have been the last two times I've done them.

For me, the difference has been the use of Hawaiian Silky 14-1. It has made my hair soft and silky and moisturized.



Below is a video from the first time I did a two strand twist out with Hawaiian Silky:





Here is a video when I completed two strand twists that I left in for 2.5 days:





The results of the 2.5 day old two strand twists:




Finally...a brief tutorial on the 2 strand twists and my latest results:



2 comments:

OpĂ© - Style Artist on January 4, 2010 at 11:51 AM said...

Is your hair relaxed? I couldn't tell...

Trendy Socialite said...

No, my hair is natural...relaxer free

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails