Day 3 of Twist Out

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm feeling the "chunkiness" of today's twistout...

What did I do?!?!?

I arrived home at 1 AM from Memphis (that is a long a*# drive LOL)...I had thought I would wear a puff today (quick and simple), but I really like the twist out and thought that hairstyle would better go with what I was planning to wear.

So while I was unwinding (I still couldn't go right to sleep despite being exhausted) I sat in bed and did LARGE two-strand twists. When I undid them this morning, this is what I came up with. I picked it a little to blend, sprayed with shine and I was done in 10 minutes....I sorta like that notion.

I like my hair fresh, so depending on how I feel when I get home, this may get washed and done over. But at least now I know that I can hold on to it for three days and revive it with larger twists!

3 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on January 4, 2010 at 5:03 PM said...

That is indeed a haute hair style. Very Shala Monroque.

Kim {The Stylish Life} on January 4, 2010 at 6:56 PM said...

That is indeed a haute hair style. Very Shala Monroque.

Kim @ Black Style Central on January 5, 2010 at 7:46 PM said...

Love these twists!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails