A Trendy Socialite's Dream!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love my heels as much as the next Socialite, but there have been a few days where I longed to pull a pair of flats out of my bag! Well my beauties, look no further...

Hollywood Fashion Tape (the creators of what I call "Dang, I wish I thought of that!") has the Hollywood Fashionista Flat. I bought a pair yesterday at a boutique. For $15 they are a great addition to my Trendy Socialite stash.
They weigh almost nothing. They come in a cute, pink bag and in a matter of seconds you can have instant comfort! They are small enough to fit in your purse, briefcase, and even some evening bags.
They come in black and silver and fit shoe sizes up to a 9.5
What other creature comforts do you keep stored in your purse??!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails