Using Walgreen's Register Rewards as a Naturalista

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I posted about my first couponing adventure recently. Then I started thinking that some of my naturalistas probably do not know that this register rewards program could be helpful with their hair care needs.

Last week, Cantu Shea Butter was on Register Rewards. On sale for $4.99 with a $4.00 Register Rewards back. So essentially it's like paying $.99 for Cantu Shea Butter. I still use that as the secondary creamy base for my Kimmaytube's Leave-in conditioner. Unfortunately for me, the Walgreen's I ended up shopping at did not have the cantu shea butter...sad face.

But here are other suggestions on what you can purchase as a naturalista using Register Rewards...
  • Vitamins
  • Shea Moisture Products (you don't have to wait for another BOGO)
  • ORS products
  • EVOO
  • Distilled Water
  • Hair Elastics
  • Hair Accessories
  • Spray Bottles
  • Cheapy Conditioner for co-washing
  • Plastic caps for deep conditioning
  • Heat Protectant (if you straighten)
  • Africa's Best Oil (if you don't know about this, use RR is a perfect time to try it)
And I'm sure I haven't even exhausted the list!

Give it a try...I think you will find it slightly addicting. I've been in Walgreen's and CVS more in the past 3 days than I have in the past 3 months LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails