Last week, Cantu Shea Butter was on Register Rewards. On sale for $4.99 with a $4.00 Register Rewards back. So essentially it's like paying $.99 for Cantu Shea Butter. I still use that as the secondary creamy base for my Kimmaytube's Leave-in conditioner. Unfortunately for me, the Walgreen's I ended up shopping at did not have the cantu shea butter...sad face.
But here are other suggestions on what you can purchase as a naturalista using Register Rewards...
- Shea Moisture Products (you don't have to wait for another BOGO)
- ORS products
- Distilled Water
- Hair Elastics
- Hair Accessories
- Spray Bottles
- Cheapy Conditioner for co-washing
- Plastic caps for deep conditioning
- Heat Protectant (if you straighten)
- Africa's Best Oil (if you don't know about this, use RR is a perfect time to try it)
Give it a try...I think you will find it slightly addicting. I've been in Walgreen's and CVS more in the past 3 days than I have in the past 3 months LOL!