Haute & Hair: Gain an Edge Over Stinky Hair

Tuesday, January 27, 2009



Ever have "stinky hair?" Not because you don't wash your hair often enough or anything (I know my Nikko's cousins know better *hands on hips*). I mean it appears that your hair absorbs odors from smoke, food, etc. You make yourself dizzy spinning around in circles trying to figure out where the smell is coming from (ok, well I hope you don't do that...LOL).

Well here is a solution...run over your hair with a Gain dryer sheet. Not only does it minimize static cling in hair (although our texture of hair doesn't have it to often); but it also freshens the hair. This is a good trick if you do have to postpone your wash day by a day or two. But please be warned that it does NOTHING for dandruff, dirt, dry scalp, etc. Ewwwwww...

So I have a box of gain dryer sheets in bathroom. I most frequently use it when I use heat to minimize any smells associated with that appliance.

Try it and let me know if you can smell a difference...I know I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails