Huate & Hair: The Best Flat Irons

Friday, January 16, 2009

I recently read the Dec/Jan issue of Shopsmart, the shopping magazine published by Consumer Reports.

In the article, they tested 9 flat irons, including the ever popular Chi brand. From their testing, they picked 3 smart picks, 1 being a bargain buy.

Smart Splurges






Infiniti Nano Silver by Conair SS9



Bespoke Labs T3 narrow Duality 83145-se

Bargain Buy

Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic RVST2001C

Wondering where the Chi is?????? So was I. One tester felt that it burned their hair. Another said it took a long time to get hot, then it was too hot.

Now I know for those of us with a coarser grade of hair, the Chi has been a lifesaver. I have even considered getting one. But this has made me broaden my horizon.

I don't think this study rings true for most readers of this blog, but just wanted you to see what other people were saying about our favorite flat irons.

Happy Hair Growing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails