- Pre-pooed with cheapie conditioner and oil
- Shampooed with diluted shampoo in color applicator bottle and co-washed
- DCed with Motions CPR and oil
- Rinsed and towel-dried
- Applied Lacio Lacio leave-in
Not exactly sure how I feel about it. It's ok for a first attempt I guess...Some of the rollers weren't as tight as I wanted...especially the anchor rollers. I guess I'm not pinning it in the right place.
Things I will do differently next time...
- Just water setting lotion
- Steam treatment (using Sam Jones homemade method)
- Smaller rollers for more curl
- Not so much oil sheen (i like the shine at first, but it weight it down a bit)
I actually look forward to trying this again soon. It's Day 2 and it still looks really good!