Haute & Hair: I'm Back! My New Cut...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ok, my lovelies...I'm back again! I've been away for a while because my schedule became really hectic due to my latest accomplishment....going through Membership Intake for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.! Yes, I'm proud to be a devastating diva of the largest women's organization in the world!

How does this relate to Haute & Hair you might ask? Well in celebration of crossing, I cut my hair! Yes, I know...I'm supposed to be growing my hair out. Well I grew weary of my hair having no style, so I decided to cut it into a style. Here it is...







I'm pleased with my cut and ready to continue growing. I will probably keep the layers and keep growing.

Thought I would be able to finish some other posts, but I'm getting sleepy. But stay tuned for my next post...

Happy Hair Growing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails