Pincurls Do the Trick

Friday, April 24, 2009

I've tried pincurls before and thought they looked crazy when I combed them out. I am currently wearing a flip and was too tired to roll it last night and didn't feel like getting up early this morning to do a dry rollerset (which by the way is GREAT). So while watching hair videos on YouTube, I found one on pincurling flips. So I decided to try it. Here is what happened this morning after sleeping on pincurls last night...



Here they are unpinned...





Here are the final results...




Because I need to wash, the ends are a bit frizzier than I would like, but I'm pretty pleased with the results...definitely something I will continue to perfect and do again...

Oh yeah, stay tuned for my BIG announcement!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails