Big Chop June 26, 2009 One Month Natural
Along the way, I've learned a few things...
- My hair doesn't like Raw Shea Butter (unless it's melted and mixed in with something else)
- EVOO is still the best overal moisturizer for my hair (and it has multiple uses)
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smell of freshly washed hair
- Men LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smell of freshly washed hair LOL
- I won't straighten my hair nearly as often as I thought I might. I adore my texture
- People at work were a lot more complimentary (at least to my face) than I thought
- I don't have to justify my hair to others (not like I was going to anyway)
- Every texture of hair has it's advantages and disadvantages
- I shouldn't have cut dow the back when I first BC'd as much as I did...
- I have to be much more intentional about moisturizing than I did when I was relaxed
- I love my coils, I love the softness, I just LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!