Love it or Hate it?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

When I first made the decision to go natural, I was a little leery because I didn't know what my natural texture would look like. I was also leery because I didn't know if I had the face or the style to carry it off. Let's face it, not every style is for everyone.
Which brings me to this little gem that I found on Bossip.com. This is the Solange (Bey's li'l sis) that we remember...

Solange apparently has taken a sharp right turn into the world of Naturality and rock her own hair...


Um....don't really care for it on her (maybe it's the shades) but I'm glad to see she's not ashamed to rock her natural do...

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either...what about you?

1 comments:

J on November 27, 2009 at 10:21 PM said...

I think it's her top. Really short hair is like not wearing makeup - it works best when you show some shape/cleavage.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails