Another Look I Want to Duplicate

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I love this look on Monica! It's a great Saturday look that can literally take you from morning to evening. Brunch, shopping (as she is doing), drinks & tapas and even a late evening event (with a quick change of accessories).
The older I get and the busier my schedule gets, the more I love looks that I can put together in 3 pieces or less LOL. That's why I ADORE dresses. This is very similar in ease to me.
I also like the option of the scarf. Since I'm new to the whole "strapless" dressing, this allows me to feel a bit more covered, yet still shows the style of the outfit. Plus it's great for chilly restaurants or for the cool evening air.



Asos at ShopStyle


Forever 21 at ShopStyle

3 comments:

Nicole @Hairblogology.com on February 21, 2010 at 3:47 PM said...

I brought a couple jumpsuits similiar to these last year. Now I can't wait to wear them. Her purse is HOT too. I love large purses.

TrendySocialite on February 22, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

I know...I can't wait to wear mine either...it will be a great summer look!

Kim @ Black Style Central on February 23, 2010 at 10:46 PM said...

These jumpsuits are super cute. Love your picks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails