Haute & Hair: My Hair Growth Progress

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The picture charts my hair growth since embarking on this journey in December, 2007. I'm glad I updated this because i was beginning to get discouraged. I am trying to reach Armpit Length (APL) by the end of the year, but unless I go for the spinster librarian look, I don't think that's going to happen. But after updating my signature pics, I can see a noticeable difference in the strength, texture and length of my hair.

Over the coming days and weeks, I will begin to break down my reggie (short for regimen) and give you some things that have worked for me along the way.

Stay Tuned!!!!

a comic strip!

1 comments:

Avvoltoio on September 13, 2009 at 4:22 PM said...

nica hair, keep it growing.
As a boy i do it too :), i have almost waist lenght hair

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails