The Best $2-3 You Will Spend on Hair Care

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I sleep wild...very wild!!!! All over the bed; under the cover, on top of cover....I'm never quite sure how I will wake up the next day. Needless to say, this is problematic for me while trying to protect and hide my hair. Because after a night of wild sleeping I wake up with my hair on top of my head and uncovered. I've tried every type of product known to man, so of course of I was skeptical when this product was recommended on LHCF.

I purchased it at Wal-Mart a few days ago. And can I tell you that I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time I have found a head cover that stays on all night. Through tossing and turning, flipping and flopping...it stays completely on.

If you purchase this and it doesn't work, you clearly sleep wilder than I do (if that is possible). You might want to get that checked...LOL

The only CON I see with this product...it's a head cover! It's hard to be cute (when going to bed with your DH or SO) when wearing most any head covering, especially one that is meant to protect as opposed to one for fashion. But if that's the only thing that I can find wrong with it, then I'll suffer through it...

I truly believe this is the best $2-3 you can ever spend on hair care...I don't think you will be sorry!

2 comments:

cidell on September 8, 2008 at 9:17 PM said...

I forgot my scarf on a recent trip. I literally broke out into a sweat.

Trendy Socialite said...

I know the feeling!!!!!! Did you have to sleep sitting up...LOL

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails