I Love Your Blog!!!

Monday, September 8, 2008


Big thanks to one of my BFFs Kim of A Life of Style for naming me as one of the blogs she loves. Thanks Kim!!!!!

A Life of Style is a super blog for women serious creating a life of style...whatever that style is.

Here's a list of blogs I read (no where close to the entire list):

Here are the rules:
  1. The nominated is allowed to put this picture on their blogs.
  2. Link to the person who hearted you.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other people and link to them.
  4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.

4 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on September 9, 2008 at 9:45 AM said...

Awwww *hugs* Thanks for the love!!!!

G on September 9, 2008 at 10:13 AM said...

Thanks GURL for the nomination!!! Your blog is looking really good! Adding to my favorites!

Macherie :)

Belle Cheveux on September 12, 2008 at 3:10 PM said...

Thanks for the love! :)

Milan on September 16, 2008 at 11:20 PM said...

Thank you for showing me luv!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails