Rolling Over Puffy eyes

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


While stuck in a parking garage for an hour waiting to leave a football game, I started reading an issue of Elle (I don't know what month it was since I'm sooooooooooooo behind in magazine reading. In this issue there was an article talking about the use of caffeine and metal in eye products. Because it's Elle, they had 2 expensive products, but one that was reasonably priced was Garnier Nutrioniste's Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller.

Here is some info about it from Garnier (courtesy of Walgreens):
  • Nutrition + Dermatology
  • Caffeine
  • Pro-Vitamin B5
  • Eye roll-on gentle eye massage
  • Decongests puffiness
  • Diminishes dark circles
  • Roll away under-eye puffiness and dark circles for renewed, refreshed eyes

Is it right for me?

  • While you sleep, circulation slows down and causes fluids to collect in your lower eye area.
  • Dark circles and puffiness appear.
  • Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller is right for you if you want to gently stimulate micro-circulation around skin's delicate eye area to decongest excess fluid for diminished dark circles and puffiness.

How is it different?

  • Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew is our 1st anti-puff eye roller that uses a unique combination of skin-nutrients - Ingredient complexes developed exclusively by Garnier to work on skin's outer layer - and a cooling, roll-on applicator to stimulate micro-circulation.
    It's ideal for a hygienic application in the sensitive eye area and convenient for use on-the-go.

Skin-Nutrient Facts:

  • Caffeine - Decongests puffiness & diminishes dark circles
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 - Refreshes & hydrates the delicate eye area
  • Clinically tested and reviewed by dermatologists and nutritionists

So that night I went out to purchase. Used it that night during my night-time reggie. Used it again in the moring (I was up late that night as well). It definitely helped my under eye area looked refreshed and renewed (after being up so late). I don't have as much puffiness as I do dark circles. It didn't immediately diminish those, but it did just make my under eye area look smoother and minimized the fine lines. It helped the concealer go on much smoother and I actually didn't have to use as much.

I do use this in tandem with my Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel. My eyes look better than they have in a very long time! I'm not sure if this will be a staple product, but I'm not sorry I bought it and would definitely use it again!

1 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on September 19, 2008 at 8:27 PM said...

GN Skin Renew Anti-Puff has been on my radar since the commercial first aired. I have a couple of lines under both eyes and they.must.go. LOL!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails