Product Review: Intimately Her by Victoria Beckham

Saturday, September 20, 2008


My blogger BFF recently posted about Victoria Beckham's new perfume, Intimately Her.

I must admit I have a love/hate relationship with Vikki. I love her style most of the time, but hate that she's so doggone slim...LOL.
I had heard that she was coming out with a perfume, but I figured with her high-priced taste it would only be sold in Bergdorf's or such. So I didn't really pay any attention until I read the blog post. So I stopped by to smell the new scent at my local Walgreens. It was very musky and seductive. There was a hint of flowers, a hint of sandalwood, a hint of musk...all depends on which spot it was on and which angle you sniffed. At first, I was a bit apprehensive because I'm the consummate clean and citrusy scent gal. So I only bought the .99 trial size.

The next morning I put it on and can I tell you that it immediately increased my personal sex appeal. All day long people were telling me how good I smelled, especially men. I work at a college, so this may not be the best scent to wear around college boys...LOL

But this is definitely going in my bag for my weekend for my S.O. This is so the date-night scent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails