Back Full Circle...Picture Comparison

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hey everyone...
I apologize for neglecting the blog...YouTube has kept me busy! But I will try to balance writing with recording videos. Now if someone can get me another 3-4 hours in my day, I'll be doing a 100! LOL
Anyhoo, I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you. Below is my hair when I began my "healthy hair journey" back in December 2007.

Here is my hair when I made the decision to go natural...
Here is my hair when I BC'd on June 26, 2009

Now here I am back full circle in February, 2010...

Essentially I am back where I was when I started my healthy hair journey a little over two years ago (my layers are a bit shorter than 2007). All things considered, I think it's not a bad place to be.

I can't wait to post pics on my Nappiversary in June. I am debating whether or not I'm going to "hide my hair" until then or not. I tend to get bored really easily with protective styling, so I don't know. Keep checking back for the latest in the ongoing saga that is called "My Healthy Hair Journey!"

Happy Hair Growing!

Trendy Socialite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails