Repairing Dark Eye Circles Without Surgery

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I have notorious under eye issues. They are hereditary (thanks Dad). I have and do everything I can to lighten the darkness or at least make it less noticeable. While blog browsing (Psyched for Style), I came across this very helpful video by makeup artist Kandee Johnson (check out her blog).



I like the fact that this video is more about technique and not about another product. You can use this technique with your existing beauty products.

Here is my take on this technique...



Let me know if you use this technique and how it works for you!

2 comments:

Prissy on December 23, 2010 at 9:21 AM said...

I really like this technique. I've never thought about doing it like this. the next time i do my makeup will prob be xmas day. I'm going to try it, & hopefully it works for me! I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Prissy

Kiki on January 31, 2011 at 10:44 PM said...

I'm so glad you found this helpful! I tell ya, Kandee is a genius! xoxo Kiki

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails