Glitterazi!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I have never really cared for glitter nail polish. I thought it was too Hannah Montana. I favored flat nail polish over any other type of finish. I decided to step outside of my normal nail polish bottle and experiment a little. I borrowed my BFF's daughter's glitter polish (she is 13). The verdict? I now like glitter polish! So I'm starting a glitter collection...

From l to r: Wet n Wild "Sparked," Sinful Colors "Call You Later," Confetti "Party Palace Blue," Wet n Wild "Hallucinate," Sinful Colors "Nail Junkie," Wet n Wild "Kaleidoscope"

What I'm wearing below is 2 coats of the Confetti "Party Palace Blue" over China Glaze "Up All Night."

I don't think I'm going to pay over $2 for any glitter polish. I don't really care if it's "cheap" in quality as it will be used over my better quality polishes. I have Valentine's plans for this pink glitter polish...I think that's going to be hot!


What are some of your favorite glitter polishes and combinations?



3 comments:

Unknown on December 26, 2010 at 4:13 PM said...

I think the glitter polish is a great addiction to polish especially in the summer on my toes. Milani has some great glitter polish.

Prissy on December 26, 2010 at 7:50 PM said...

I'm not into glittery polish that much myself, but felt the urge to add a little glitter for the holidays....its cute on you too

Prissy

Kim {The Stylish Life} on December 28, 2010 at 3:50 PM said...

I have a lot of glittery polishes. I have Merry Midnight from OPI, 3 from China Glaze (red, silver, & gold) I have a green glittery one from OPI (?). And a few pink ones from China Glaze & OPI. I really like glittery polishes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails