The Holstee Manifesto: Words to Live By

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I've started a new series that will run on both this blog and my YouTube Channel. A New Year, A New You. We are starting NOW creating and preparing the kind of life and experiences we want to have in 2011. The first step in that process is to gain some wisdom. The best place to go for wisdom is the book of Proverbs in the Bible. So starting TODAY, we are reading one chapter in the book of Proverbs each day. You can find out more information here.

Anyhoo....my bff, Kim of The Stylish Life, sent me this last week. And I've slowly seen it pop up on other blogs. These are truly words to live by...and take to heart. I suggest printing them and posting them where you can see them daily. I know I am!


1 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on December 1, 2010 at 5:42 PM said...

Nice!! I read Proverbs 1 when I woke up this morning. Can't wait to see your first post/video on the NYNY series.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails