TrendySocialite Blogger Feature: Naps.Kinks.Love

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beginning this month, I will feature fellow bloggers! I love the blogging community, and it's very much that...a community! So I decided to shout out some of my fellow blogger. This month's first feature is Felicia from Naps.Kinks.Love!

Name: Felicia (Cia.E via the Web)
Blog: Naps.Kinks.Love
http://napskinkslove.onsugar.com

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ciae7

What is the name of your blog? Naps.Kinks.Love

What is the purpose of your blog? My blog started as a way for me to embrace the natural journey I was taking and more of a leisure activity. Although I still do it leisurely it's purpose serves as a guide, handbook, or companion for those taking the a journey through life.

How did you get started blogging? I started to blog after a blog my friend and I had for hip-hop culture. It statred to spiral down ward as both of us, began to move seprate ways in our lives. I decided to start my own as a means to entering the social media arena.


What are your favorite topics to blog about?
I love blogging on encouragement and the poems I do in my spare time.

What has been your favorite blog post to date?
My favorite blog post has to be the one I did a few days ago about the trying times and scripture I use to uplift myself.

Do you have any upcoming features or things blog changes in the new year?
Maybe...people may have to tune in and follow to find out. Just kidding, I definitely thinking about changing the look or adding more information geared to dyed hair, because my hair is dyed.

Do you vlog (via YouTube for example) as well as blog? If so, what are the differences? If not, why did you decide to only blog?
I used to have a Youtube, I must say vlogging may be easier but My camera sucks and I get more out when I blog. I can always go back and update my text when I blog, thats almost harder to do when your on video. "To each his own"

Who are 3-5 of your favorite bloggers (please include links)?
http://moptopmaven.blogspot.com/

What is one thing you love about blogging?
I love that I can blog about whatever I like and I will always find at least one person who I helped through my nonsense rants or encouraging words. "Its your blog, do what you wanna do =)" - Cia.E

http://hairspiration.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Prissy on December 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM said...

This is a great thing you're doing! More bloggers should do this.

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.blogspot.com

TrendySocialite on December 1, 2010 at 4:46 PM said...

Prissy!

Where have you been all my life! I just glanced your blog...OMG!!!! I love your style. I'm getting ready to go back and stalk, uh, I mean look at your website some more.

I want to feature you...be on the lookout for an email.

Prissy on December 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM said...

Shame, Shame, Shame on me!!! I just checked our Gmail account and noticed we had an email from you!!! I'm soooo sorry. Its actually 2 of us on the blog. Me & my partner, Nicole. We will get back with you shortly with our answers!
Thank you for the lovely comments!

Prissy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails