Look Recreated: Thanks Fashion Nette-Work

Monday, November 29, 2010

If you've followed my blog and Youtube channel recently, you know I feel some kinda way about Juanette over at Fashion Nette-Work blog. That sister is the truth! And she is my friend in my head... :)

She posted the pic below a couple of weeks ago. I love the simplicity of it and the edginess of the jewelry.

Pic from Fashion Nette-Work blog

I scanned my closet in my mind and remembered I had a pair of peach slacks. I wasn't sure if I had sold them at my last yard sale, but luckily I had not.

You can check my video below to see my interpretation of my inspiration outift...



1 comments:

GFS on November 29, 2010 at 6:27 PM said...

I would say you nailed it. Doesn't Juanette just make you sick though. She play too much. HA!

Thanks for the mention and I super duper love your hair! I experimenting more with styles because of you and Juanette:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails