Another Look to Duplicate: Thanks Fashion Nette-work

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is so in my style range...I love EV-ER-Y-THING about it. Hair, jewelry, accessories, clothes. I doubt you would be able to talk to me much on the day I rock this look (or something similar to it). I don't think I have a peach skirt, but I do have a peach pair of slacks (if I didn't give them away AAAHHH!!!). Never the less, this look will be duplicated. This is also a great way to transition pieces from spring/summer into fall/winter.

Thanks Juanette at Fashion Nette-work for this look. You are a style inspiration! If you agree, go leave her some love on her blog!


1 comments:

Moni @ CL Journal on November 16, 2010 at 8:34 PM said...

I've been reading Juanette for a while now and i must agree, her style is on point! I loved this look as well! : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails