Au Naturale: Back to My Natural Nails

Sunday, November 28, 2010

In a recent post, I talked about going back to my natural nails. Well, that day came on Black Friday!

Here they are pre-soak off...



I cut them prior to soaking them off...


 About 90 minutes later....



I gave myself a manicure by soaking in water and olive oil, filed, shaped and buffed nails.


I am following a regimen of growing natural nails. It involves using a nail hardener/strengthener and Vitamin E oil. I decided to use Sally Hansen's Miracle Nail Thickener.

After the thickener, I applied one coat of Orly Bonder.


Now for the fun part. I chose China Glaze "Up All Night" as the first color for my natural nails. I love the deep blue color!


I added a coat of Orly bonder before applying 2 coats of Poshe' top coat. I love the shine!


Ta-da!!!!! I love my natural nails and I'm not going back!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you, your nails look great.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails