Let the Shopping Begin....Miss Jessie's Two for One Sale!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

For the past few years, my friend and I have gone out early in the morning on Black Friday to shop. Sometimes we have some things to buy (I vaguely remember running through Target at 5 AM to get my friend's daughter a Nintendo DS LOL). But generally we go to do some light shopping and to hang out and watch the people act crazy over a Barbie house or a Tonka Truck LOL.

Every year I say I'm going to shop totally online. But I actually enjoy being out in the hustle and bustle LOL.

For the next couple of days I will share some Black Friday deals with you...

There are a lot of naturals that want to try Miss Jessie's products but feel they are expensive. Well Miss Jessie's if offering their two for one sale. This is a good time to stock up on products you like or products you'd like to try.


Stay tuned for more deals...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails