A Look to Recreate (Future OOTD) Thanks to God's Favorite Shoes!

Monday, November 8, 2010

My friend in my head (and now on my cell phone :)), Reiko from God's Favorite Shoes posted this Victoria Beckham look moments ago...


I really like this look. Mostly because I have a pair of cordoroy pants that exact color! I rock my pants with the same ol' black ribbed turtleneck sweater every time! BORING! I'm soooooo thankful for a way to remix them now (thanks!). Only problem is I will not be able to roll the cuffs like she did.

Check out how Reiko ended up rocking this look...


2 comments:

GFS on November 8, 2010 at 9:32 PM said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Thank you so much for the kind words!!!

GFS on November 9, 2010 at 10:15 AM said...

I thought a comment here:) THANK YOU FOR THE SHOUT OUT!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails