Sally Hansen Salon Effects

Friday, April 15, 2011

I decided to try Sally Hansen Salon Effects. I don't have time for a manicure before going out tonight, but wanted my hands covered (at least with polish).

Not bad for $10, but I would still prefer the manicure. This color is supposed to be red. But of course you know it is a red made for people a lot lighter than I am. So on me it looks orange.

It is easy to use and they provide a mini file and wood stick to aid. I bought a teal color as well that looks blue. I think I may like this color better.

Hopefully this product will catch on and they will expand the color selection.

Just my .02 on the product. If you have used this product, leave me your thoughts as well.

Enjoy your weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails