Haul-A-Palooza!!!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Usually I do not like to post YT videos on my blog. I like to come up with fresh, witty content to engage my readers :). I even took pictures of my latest haul from the World Natural Hair Show with the good intentions of posting them on my blog with some comment about them.

Well, life is happening and if I make you wait until I get around to doing a blog post, the World Natural Hair Show will have come and gone again...LOL

So, I'm compiling my latest haul videos into this one blog post. I realize some of you do not follow me on YT so here ya go.

I warn you in advance that the videos from ATL are long, but if you watch them on YT you can skip ahead to certain parts (click the time in the description box). Otherwise, grab a drink and snack and ENJOY!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails