Mini Thrift Haul (Skirts)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Here are some recent purchases from my local resale store that benefits our local Domestic Violence Prevention Program. All purchases totaled $21.60.

 

I plan to use the skirts above for the colorblocking trend. I also want to duplicate the look of someone I met at the World Natural Hair Show in Atlanta. I love the look of the lady on the left so that is the inspiration for these skirt purchases.


I love floral skirts, so this was a must have for me. Perfect for a day of errands or a light day at work.

I thought this skirt was different. I am not sure exactly how I will rock it, but I think I will rock it casually first. 

 And here are two belts I purchased...

What have been some of your latest thrifting finds?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails