Eastern Carolina Natural Hair Meetup

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If you follow me on Twitter (which I fully expect that you do *folds arms and taps foot*), then I have been blowing up your timeline talking about the Natural Hair Meetup I and Moni Brodie are planning. But it dawned on me that I haven't formally written about it on my blog. So here it is!


Eastern Carolina Natural Hair Meetup
Saturday, May 21, 2011
2-5PM
Mocha's Entertainment Complex
201 W. 8th Street
Greenville, NC

Moni and I are beyond excited at the response we've received regarding this. The response has been so great that we had to relocate the event to a larger venue. Thanks to Tonya at Mocha's for allowing us to meet there!


We will have give aways. To date, giveaway sponsors include:
  • Moni's Haute Boutique (owned by co-host Moni Brodie)
  • Thank God I'm Natural (the book)
  • Nyenzo Boutique, LLC
  • Natural by Nature
  • Main Element: Love
  • Afiya, LLC
  • and MORE!
We will also have 50 "swag bags" given on a first-come, first serve basis. Swag Bag sponsors include:
  • Natural by Nature
  • Baking Sisters Goodies
  • African Pride
  • Karess Krafters
  • Curly Cuties
  • and MORE!
A buffet of appetizers will be available for $10. Admission to the event is free, but we do ask that participants support Mocha's by purchasing the buffet.


You can check out the video about the meetup (in case I forgot anything) below...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails