Hair Style Tutorial (Protective Style)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sometimes I get inspiration from odd sources. On Easter Sunday two little girls that come to our church had the cutest hairstyles. And I thought to myself, "Self! (my self said, huh?) I think this could be a cute protective style for big girls too!


And here is my version of the 'do which I have named "Her Royal Flyness"


 
I really like this style and it's super easy to do. This is a style that can be worn anytime and anywhere. From running errands on a Saturday afternoon to a formal event like a wedding.

You may view the tutorial here:



One of my subscribers, fanzypants, duplicated the style and added a hump in the front. She was kind enough to send the pictures below. It looks FAB on her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails