Haute & Hair: Review of Nivea A Kiss of Relief SOS Lip Care

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am a lip gloss, and lip moisturizer ADDICT. I usually keep 2-3 on hand at any given time. My fave of course is MAC's lip moisturizer


But every once in a while, I will check out a drug store brand to see if anything comes close to the moisturizing, oh so yummy smelling and tasting MAC lip conditioner.

I've been seeing the Nivea commercials and decided to try it.

In the immortal words of two of my favorite reviewers....
HATED IT!!!!!!

It didn't moisturize my lips AT ALL! They felt sorta like I put lotion on my lips. And the taste?!?!?! Why did it taste like I had just washed my lips with Ivory soap?!?!!?!?
This product is definintely TWO THUMBS DOWN!!!!
*Off to the MAC counter I go.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails