Day #4 of Happy Black Woman 31 Day Reset: Top Ten Reset Values

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today's assignment (I'm behind :)) is to identify our top ten "reset" values. We began this exercise by identifying all of the values that hold near and dear. From that list, we were then to narrow it down to our top ten "reset" values...the top ten things we value most in life.

Here is my Top Ten Reset Values. Outside of Number 1, they are in random order:
  1. Relationship with Christ
  2. Having a family (husband and children)
  3. Personal and professional Success
  4. Influence
  5. Ministry
  6. Intimacy
  7. Companionship
  8. Public Service & Philanthropy.
  9. Leadership
  10. Living a Purposeful Life
Honestly, I did not include things like honesty and fidelity because I think those are character traits. It is definitely something I value, but I guess it's just a given for anything I do. I do try to be honest and have integrity in my dealings, personally, professionally, socially and emotionally.

The next exercise is to envision these values in action...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails