Pressing Reset: Trendy Socialite Does The 31 Day Reset

Monday, August 1, 2011

Let me just say that God always brings things back to your memory. Last month I saw someone I follow on Twitter talking about a 31 day reset via the Happy Black woman website.. I said I was going to participate, and then it completely left my mind.

Well for the past couple of weeks I've been feeling the need for a reset. A time to replug and recharge. The semester will start in just 3 short weeks and work will increase exponentially. Sorority year starts in September. Things ramp up at church as well. I have several projects in the works. I need to take some time to myself--to recharge and to refocus.

I was editing a video response to something I recorded almost a month ago and was brought back to the 31 day reset. I said to myself, myself said "huh" LOL (I love doing that) "There is no time like the present to do it."

So here I am. Journal in tow, mantra and theme song picked out. Ready to reset and refocus. I will post updates (if not too personal) here...otherwise it's between my journal, my Lord and me :)

Want to participate? Read this blogpost and get started. And stay tuned to my blog for my journey...

My mantra: A wise woman thinks twice and speaks once--if at all. ~Maya Angelou
Theme Song: "You Are My Peace" Juanita Bynum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails